Monday, April 5, 2010

Spectacular American Idol Performance

I am soooooo sorry I couldn't update you with what happened in American Idol, or anything else for that matter. I truly am so sorry but I was spending my spring break in a beautiful island that apparently cannot get connected to internet in any way.

Nevertheless, here I am and my task is to get you acquainted with all that happening in Miley's life. Let's begin where we left off: her performance in American Idol. I was so excited I couldn't take my eyes off the screen when the show came up. I got my camera and everything only to record her and, let me tell you, she truly was amazing. It is by far one of the best performances and one of the most suitable dresses that star has ever performed and shown. Singing her new release, "When I Look at You" she really proved to all that aside for her young age she really does have and enourmous talent and was an adequate mentor for the 11, now 10, finalists.

However, I believe that the best part of her performance were her words in which she not only helps the contestants keep going but as well shows to be one of them when she states that she couldn't even stand and be judged right there "face to face". I just loved the way she actually became one of them and gave them the energy to keep on going.

Aside from her act joe Jonas and Demi Lovato also performed and showed their value throught the new song "Make a Wave" that was truly catchy but that in no way outshown our star. The "couple of the moment" showed what they can do and gave the singers a few words of advice that will hopefully really help them further on.

At the end, another contestant had to leave and because of the fact that, acording to the judges, "it's got to a point where it's not working" Paige Milles had to leave the stage. Without even allowing her to perform because the judges claimed that regardless of what she sang she would go home (which was a unanimous decision) they simply adviced her to: "take yourself back to when we first saw you because you really genuinely has a great voice."

That was it, another contestant left and the 10 remaining will leave on tour with the recomendations set out by their mentor, Miley Cyrus, which we know and hope will help them in the near future.


-Isabella Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment